Do you want to come to Canada?
Do you want to work, study, visit, or live permanently in Canada? Find out if you are eligible to apply for a Canada Visa.
Canada Visa – Express Entry Programs
Express Entry (Canada Green Card) is a competitive immigration system, ranking all eligible candidates against one another and then inviting the best ranking candidates to apply for Canadian permanent resident status. There are 3 immigration programs managed through Express Entry:
Canadian Experience Class
- for skilled worker who have Canadian work experience
- work experience must have been gained in the 3 years before you apply
Federal Skilled Worker Program
- For skilled worker with foreign work experience
- must meet criteria for education and other factors
Federal Skilled Trades Program
- for skilled workers who are qualified in a skilled trade
- must have a valid job offer or a certificate of qualification
Find out if you’re eligible for Express Entry Canada Visa
Express Entry provides a pathway to permanent residence for skilled workers in Canada or overseas
Express Entry is a two-stage process that is relatively straightforward. Candidates who are qualified for communicate Entry communicate their interest in acquiring Canadian permanent resident status to the Canadian government in the first major stage. The Canadian government invites the highest-scoring individuals to come to Canada in the second major step..
Non-immigrant Canada Visa
- With a few exceptions, the majority of foreign nationals need a Canada Work Visa to be able to work in Canada.
- A visitor visa allows you to enter Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker)
- The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada.